GECAS Fact Sheet: A summary of GECAS’ offerings in a single page
To contact GECAS about event/conference participation, send your inquiry to [email protected].
Recent Media Attention
- Airfinance Journal conveys importance of the ATA 2500 Spec with input from GECAS in the article "Getting the right Spec"
- GECAS’ profile, “Supporting regional operators: The impact of aviation finance” published in ERA’s Regional International Leasing special. Download the article (courtesy of European Regions Airline Association) or view the full version of the magazine
- Fifty years of flight: InBUSINESS interviews GECAS’ Sean Flannery on the lessor’s history in the sector and in Ireland. Download the article (courtesy of Ashville Media Group)
- GECAS targets expansion and ongoing filial status: Airfinance Journal’s Laura Mueller speaks with Alec Burger on GECAS’ plans to return to net buyer status in 2018, featured in the Airfinance Annual of 2017/2018. Download the article (courtesy of Airfinance Journal) or visit AirFinance Journal's site.
- GECAS at 50: Airline Economics’ Victoria Tozer-Pennington interviews Alec Burger on the oldest aircraft leasing company’s 50th anniversary and plans to drive future growth of GECAS. Download the article (courtesy of Airline Economics) or gain access to the full publication.
- GECAS CEO talks aerospace industry with RPI: Alec Burger speaks with Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) journalist Carter Muller, writer for The Polytechnic. Read the article here, or view the full transcript on RPI.edu